Welcome To Manchester Drainage - Home Of Drain Surveys In Stockport
We are a trusted name in drainage surveys in Stockport. We Wouldn't Have Remained Here For This Long If Not For Our Efficiency Which Has Earned Us The Trust Of Almost Everyone In Stockport. Our Drainage System Survey Services For Stockport Residents
We designed our drain survey system to diligently and efficiently search for structural damage, point of entry of rats, and the cause of recurring blockage. We don't only check for existing structural frailties; we also inspect your drain for signs of potential problems; then we fi them before they compound to drain your pocket in the future. We have the equipment, methods and experience to provide thorough drain inspections, assessment and protection in any situation. Are You Having Issues With Your Drains? We'll Take Care Of It Immediately If your drains are not functioning correctly or you notice a foul odour or that your drain is leaking then contact us right away to take a look at the problem.
Why Our Manchester Drainage Is Trusted By All In Stockport
A CCTV Camera Built To Be Efficient And Quick - The Panoramo Gives 360 Degree View Of Drain We were the first to utilize a truly panoramic CCTV for drain inspection services in Stockport. The Panoramo can move as quick as 35cm/s. This tool provides a full view of the drain or sewer surface, saving the data along the way.
It is more advanced that the regular pan and tilt drain survey camera that relies on the operator to see and capture images. Panoramo only requires a single pass to record the data. The recorded data can be pulled up and reviewed when it is required. We're proud of our Panoramo because it offers our customers what we consider the best in Stockport ; but also, because it's evidence of just how much Manchester Drainage stays ahead of the competition, by pioneering special technology.
LISY Will Save You Time And Cost
Our team uses LISY sat cam which is designed specifically for drainage inspection and survey. The use of such an advanced technology is one of the main reasons why our surveys are so quick and affordable. Using LISY we are able to survey sewers as well as lateral drains through the mainline without needing to access private property. With LISY, we can access as far as 100 m into the sewer. In Fact, Its Capabilities Have Made Even Water Companies Now In Charge Of Private Sewers To Adopt It.
At Manchester Drainage, we never stop to look for the best and latest technology to help our clients save more on cost and time. LISY CCTV survey ticks all the right boxes. Our Drain Survey Equipment Is Unrivalled In Stockport Manchester Drainage has top quality drain inspection tools in Stockport. Our CCTV camera for drain surveillance is state - of - the - art and is remotely controlled to deliver precision.
- Why We're The Favourite For Thousands Of Customers In Stockport
- We give you a simple promise
- We will spot any existing or potential problem
- Additionally, we are also able to fi the problem's according to your specifications
- Pin - Point Analysis Using Laser Profiling
To find deviations of pipes from their initial shapes, Manchester Drainage equips its CCTV survey equipment with profilers. This makes it possible for us to gather accurate information about the contours of sewer lines and drains. Capabilities of the CCTV fitted profiler include the recording of conditions such as deformities, pipe size, debris, holes and may other potential problems. The sensitivity of the profiler is able to detect abnormalities as small as 1mm because of its sensitivity.
Navigating Explosion - Risk Areas With Proteus
Because we are trusted as the most professional and reliable drain survey service professionals in Stockport, we are sometimes asked to do drain survey on properties located in sensitive and explosion - prone environments. Any service around zone 2 public sewers requires safe equipment. That's why Manchester Drainage employs the ATEX - rated crawler camera, Proteus, for such environments. Proteus is completely safe and thorough for explosive/flammable areas
Manchester Drainage Brings Trust And Innovation To Stockport
Party Wall Drain Surveys At Manchester Drainage Contact Manchester Drainage for your thorough party wall drain survey. Usually, if you want to carry out any extension work or make adjustment to your home, you will need to check the drains between your property and that of your neighbour to ensure there is no damage before and after the construction work is complete. For decades now, we have help the residents of Stockport conduct pre - construction and post - construction drainage system surveys. Our detailed approach ensures that we can find any evidence of defects before or after, and help you fi it.
Drain Survey For Property Investors
Manchester Drainage can help carry out a thorough survey of the property before you sign the dotted lines. If you don't perform a detailed analysis on the property beforehand, then you may end up spending a lot more on the property than you expected. Why not give us a call and protect yourself against bad investment. Our analysis comes with a DVD of the survey for your personal viewing.
We will offer you an estimate of the repair costs so that you can include this cost when you are negotiating a fair purchase price. We can handle jobs of any size anywhere. Call Manchester Drainage Enjoy The Peace Of Mind Our Insurance Coverage Offers Manchester Drainage is covered by the best insurance, with the most comprehensive plans. You don't need to worry about anything going wrong because once you place your property under our care, the property is fully insured.
Information About Stockport
- Drainage Stockport is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Stockport.
- To begin with our Engineer in Stockport perform repairs and work on Home Buyers Drain Survey, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Survey, and Drain Jet Vacuumation.
- Generally this also involves Sewer Rehabilitation, Blocked Drains, Drain Repairs, Drain Relining, Sewer Renovation, Structural Coating, and Blocked Sewer.
- Furthermore our Engineer in Stockport offer Sewer Inspections, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Baths, Blocked Toilets, Drain Unblocking, Drain Inspection, and Sewer Repairs services.
- The Town of Stockport, lies within England in Greater Manchester.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as River Mersey, Marple Lock Flight, Stockport Branch Canal, River Etherow, and River Tame are located within Stockport.
- Located in Greater Manchester, Stockport forms part of Gorsey Bank in England.
- Stockport provides residents and businesses local services and administrative duties from Stockport Town Hall.
- Stockport is part of North West England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Our Engineer service area covers the wards and electoral sub divisions of Stockport including Davenport and Cale Green (Stockport electoral ward).
- The Town of Stockport parliamentary constituencies include Stockport (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Town of Stockport also amalgamated villages such as Strines, Marple Bridge, Woodford, High Lane, and Adswood within its boundaries and our Engineer service area.
- Villages within Stockport's boundaries include Offerton Green, Hazel Grove, and Bramhall.
- Our Engineer work within Stockport which incorporates a number of settlements including Bramhall, Heaton Chapel, Cheadle Heath, Werneth Low, Edgeley, North Reddish, and Heaton Moor.
- Drainage Stockport's Drain Clearance service area in the Town of Stockport also includes Heaton Norris, Reddish, Offerton Green, Davenport, and Foggbrook.
- Other service areas of Drainage Stockport within Stockport, England include Gatley, Brinnington, South Reddish, Offerton, and Portwood,
- As well as Stockport's outer urban areas Woodsmoor, Bosden Farm, Heaton Mersey, Four Heatons, and Houldsworth Model Village.
- Additional towns such as Bredbury, Marple, Cheadle, and Cheadle Hulme can be found within the Town of Stockport.
- Stockport is administered by the Sk1-sk7 postcode area.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Stockport are Offerton School, and The Peel Centre.
- Stockport Central Library offer free educational resources in Stockport.
- Promoting cultural heritage in Stockport is the Avro Heritage Museum, and Hat Works.
- Barnes Hospital, and Stepping Hill Hospital catchment areas includes Stockport.
- Woodbank, Vernon Park, and Reddish Vale are enjoyed by Stockport residents and famous through out England.
- To the west, the Town of Stockport is bordered by Bredbury.
- The Town of Stockport is fringed by Didsbury to the East.
- Adjoining the Town of Stockport to the south, are the neighbouring settlements of Denton, Abbey Hey, Glossop, Manchester, and Levenshulme
- Bordering Stockport and immediately adjacent, Hazel Grove, Marple, Poynton, Bramhall, and Hazel Grove can be found to the north.
- Stockport Iconic Buildings include Our Lady and the Apostles Church, St Joseph's Church, and Barnes Hospital.
- Stockport encompasses notable heritage assets including Stockport bus station, Staircase House, Stockport Castle, Pear New Mill, and Vernon Mill.